XMPlay Sharp Scrobbler
(compared to the original xmp-scrobbler plugin)
- Uses the up to date, still maintained by Last.fm, and unlikely to break scrobbling web API.
- Does not require you to enter your username or password in clear text in the configuration. (OAuth support)
- Correctly updates the "Now Playing" track in real time on your Last.fm profile.
- As per the 2.0 API documentation, seeking in the track is allowed.
- Can store an infinite amount of tracks waiting to be scrobbled in case Last.fm or your connection is down.
- Comprehensive logging.
- Actually works! (I started working on this project because the original add-on was unmainted, and had broken after a Last.fm update...)
See the project's readme for more information, and warning about the requirements.
This add-on is also available from the official XMPlay support website.